This is the happy face of someone who has finally put a course live on Teachable.
This first course has a focus on barristers and their chambers so please do forward this to anyone who might tick that box.
In 4 modules of no more than 15 minutes each, I have included strategies that really work so that each delegate can create their own toolkit.
For prospective mentors, prospective mentees or the volunteer pulling together a mentoring scheme, this is the place to start.
The topics covered include:
- What mentoring is and why should you care
- How to find a mentor and set up the relationship for success
- Contracting – agreeing boundaries and expectations
- How to maintain purpose and momentum
- Who does what to ensure success – roles of the mentor and mentee
- The key features of a successful mentoring relationship
- Strategies for effective learning
- Ending a mentoring relationship well
This month’s blog
My usual holiday blog on books and podcasts for your downtime is a bit delayed (did I mention I’ve been creating a course) but should be with you next week.
In the meantime, maybe check if you have tried the earlier recommendations here.
Take care, Cath x